New from Gov. Hutinson's Press Conference
Positive cases jumped from 33 yesterday to 62 today. There are now positive cases in 20 counties. No positive cases found in Drew County yet. In Southeast Arkansas it has been identified in Bradley, Cleveland, Lincoln and Desha Counties
• Arkansas Schools Kindergarten through 12th grade are now closed to onsite instruction at least through Friday, April 17. Schools will use alternative instruction methods to continue with student education.
• All bars and restaurants in Arkansas will be closed to dine-in service. They will be allowed to conduct drive-through, carryout and delivery service only. Beginning Friday, March 21, and until further notice.
• All indoor venues, such as gyms, in Arkansas will be closed to non-essential functions.
• All state workers that can are directed to telecommute where possible
• Hospitals, Clinics and Mental Health Facilities are now mandated to screen staff and visitors for temperature and symptoms.
• All businesses, that are able, are requested to telecommute and remote work where ever possible. Also, they are asked to screen staff and visitors.